Companies embarking on an Enterprise Resource Planning system implementation have to put in place a change management and control process.
You can have the best implementers and software in the world but without a clear change control and management program to ensure that the objectives over the course of the project are addressed internally your project will become another negative statistic.
What is Change control management and what aspects need to be addressed?
Start a successful ERP project here
- Control of initial program objectives with revisions
- Control of new requirements and scope creep
- Management of employees to negate resistance to change
- One team approach management with clear goals to push towards the objective
- Active management of internal resources to "own" their areas from requirements to delivery
Addressing these aspects will give your project an additional boost on the path to a successful implementation.